пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell kelly




Been meaning to write this down.


A few days ago, I was standing in front of the microwave in the kitchen fixing Dylan a french bread pizza (one of his favorites) for dinner. The cats were all milling around, waiting to be fed too. Dylan came in the kitchen and started petting Simon. He came over to me, sighed, and said, "Well, I guess Simon's my favorite cat now," with a sad little look on his face. I just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. We were standing there hugging in silence when the microwave started beeping that the pizza was done. Dylan shot the microwave a look and said, "Um, excuuuuse me, but we're trying to have a moment here"


He cracks me up.


campbell kelly, campbell kayla myspace.com site, campbell katrina naomi, campbell kate myspace.com site.



Комментариев нет: