суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fmhs.com




���� Baby I donapos;t know where to start but I do want to answer one question of yours before I forget what I wanted to say....Erin is against counseling, I�believe, because her family is just as disconnected as she is. Sheapos;s never really talked about her feelings with them and theyapos;ve never really wanted to know how she feels. I think sheapos;s so afraid to open that door because of what might creep out and what she will have to deal with.
���� I�wish I had answers for how "it" was lost between you two and when...I think�it�has been a�process and you have been�ignoring the slow decline�of the quality of the relationship because who wants to admit�they are sinking? Especially when you thought they were the "one"? Ya know? Itapos;s hard�to admit itapos;s not working. Itapos;s painful and I think�you have felt like the only one trying to make a difference for so long�that you almost�feel no�remorse for her because she has not put forth her best effort or even�much of an effort at all.
���� I definitely think for you to be fair to yourself this other thing should be put on the back burner for now. If itapos;s going to end you deserve to have a�clear head and not to have to deal with a whole nother issue and then look back on your separating with that being the foremost thought in your mind. You need to think clearly not cloud your head full of foggy reality. I love you so much and I just want yo uto be happy and also confident in whatever decisions you make. Make them for you...for YOUR happiness. If you try not to hurt someone despite the fact that itapos;s killing you inside you are doing everyone involved a disservice. You need to be happy Emily.

You just need to decide what that happiness is. :)

I love you from the bottom of my heart and even in the darkest and toughest of times I am always with you...rooting you on, being your biggest cheerleader because......................I BELIEVE IN YOU EMILY WINTON. XOXOXO

carving plaster of paris, fmhs.com, fmhs.edu, fmhs.uaeu.ac.ae, fmhsolutions.



Комментариев нет: