пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dump restore




I am so steaming mad I check my bank account on almost a daily basis and found a charge for $99.50 I didnapos;t recognize so I called the bank. They gave me an 800 number and come to find out somebody used my debit card info to charge at a website that sells software to buy and sell stocks

I mean how stupid is that? If you are going to steal someones money, why not actually buy something???

So I got the charged reversed from "Clickbank.com" and e-mailed the website to see what they could tell me. However...

I did get the e-mail addy that the person gave to the site so I used one of my little-used accounts (to save myself the spam in my major e-mail account) to send "her" a message "Nice try"

I donapos;t know how my effort my bank or anyone else will put into this since it was only $100 and "she" (female name on e-mail addy) didnapos;t get away with it but I am not going to let this go easily.

Thank God I donapos;t need a new bank account but I now have no debit card and wonapos;t get one for about 10 BUSINESS days I also will need to go to all the places that I have my card set-up for automatic payments and change the data when I finally get my card. And to top it all off I have my stupid number memorized and now I will need to remember a new one Sigh.

I know at least she didnapos;t get away with it but she almost overdrew my account and the $60 charge would have been an insult to injury as far as I am concerned.

I just realized that I havenapos;t used the f-word once regarding this subject today so I better correct that.

Fuck.
dump restore, dump restore freebsd, dump restore howto.



Комментариев нет: