суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

european air war downloads




A�few months ago, I got a good deal on a positively ancient Big Ben alarm clock. I�think this is even whatapos;s called a Type 1, itapos;s that old. After it hadnapos;t arrived after about three weeks, I�wrote the seller, and they said that they sent it. As I�had neglected to get insurance, I didnapos;t bother to dispute it, electing to pay the stupid tax.

Imagine my surprise to see that the clock arrived today.

Looking at the box, itapos;s clear what happened. Whoever addressed the box had grossly mangled the address and it went to Virginia... Or maybe Washinton. Any state with a city named "Greenfield"�(and thereapos;s about a dozen) probably got my box. Eventually the Postal Service gave up and returned it to sender, who legibly added my address and shipped it on again.

Maybe this is a reason to accept the inevitable and just say I�live in "Milwaukee". Thereapos;s only one of those.�

diamonds pink, european air war downloads, european air war game, european air war mods, european air war patch.



Комментариев нет: